Terms of Service
Latest update: 01 December 2022
This Service also allows you to sell and purchase Crypto Assets (as defined below) fixed price or via auction (the sale and purchase of Crypto Assents fixed price and/or via auction hereinafter are referred to as “Auction”). You may participate in the Auction by linking your digital wallets. Besides, you may choose to make payments with your fiat money banking cards (i.e., credit cards) employing a respective feature of the platform. Before putting up your unique digital asset for Auction or putting in an offer to purchase a unique digital asset from another user, we will ask you to download a supported electronic wallet extension and connect and unlock your digital wallets with that extension. Once you submit an order to sell or purchase a unique digital asset, your order is passed on to the applicable extension, which completes the transaction on your behalf.
“Crypto Assets” refers to unique non-fungible tokens, implemented on the Ethereum blockchain, the Concordium blockchain and the other blockchain as the case may be (the “Blockchain Platform”) using smart contracts.
Crypto Gammon is a platform. We are not a broker, financial institution, or creditor. The services are an administrative platform only. Crypto Gammon facilitates transactions between the buyer and seller in the auction but is not a party to any agreement between the buyer and seller of crypto assets or between any users.
You bear full responsibility for verifying the identity, legitimacy, and authenticity of assets you purchase on Crypto Gammon. Crypto Gammon makes no claims about the identity, legitimacy, or authenticity of assets on the platform.
Because we have a growing number of services, we sometimes need to describe additional terms for specific services. Those additional terms and conditions, which are available with the relevant services, then become part of your agreement with us if you use those services.
By completing the account registration process, using our Services and/or purchasing Crypto Assets, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all the terms incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use the Service or purchase the Crypto Assets.
Crypto Gammon reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as indicating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Service, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms and all the terms incorporated therein by reference.
- If you wish to participate in an Auction for Crypto Assets, you will need to register for an account on the Service (“Account”). By creating an Account, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete Account information about yourself, (b) maintain and promptly update from time to time as necessary your Account information, (c) maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and the information you provide to us, and (d) immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Service, or your Account. Crypto Gammon will block multiple accounts of the same user. Also, you agree that you will not (i) create another account if we have disabled one you had unless you have our written permission first; (ii) buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your Account or username unless you have our written permission first; (iii) share your Account password with anyone; or (iv) log in or try to log in to access the Service through unauthorized third party applications or clients.
- Crypto Gammonmay require you to provide additional information and documents at the request of any competent authority or in case of application of any applicable law or regulation, including laws related to anti-laundering (legalization) of incomes obtained by criminal means, or for counteracting financing of terrorism. Crypto Gammon may also require you to provide additional information and documents in cases where it has reasons to believe that (i) Your Account is being used for money laundering or for any other illegal activity; (ii) You have concealed or reported false identification information and other details; or (iii) Transactions effected via your Account were affected in breach of these Terms.
- In such cases, Crypto Gammon, in its sole discretion, may pause or cancel your Auction transactions until such additional information and documents are reviewed by Crypto Gammon and accepted as satisfying the requirements of applicable law. If you do not provide complete and accurate information and documents in response to such a request, Crypto Gammon may refuse to provide the Content (defined in Section 4(A) below) to you.
- By creating an Account, you consent to receive electronic communications from Crypto Gammon (e.g., via email or by posting notices to the Service). These communications may include notices about your Account (e.g., password changes and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including, but not limited to, that such communications be in writing. We may also send you promotional communications via email, including, but not limited to, newsletters, special offers, surveys and other news and information we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these promotional emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided therein.
- You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Service and services, including but not limited to, a mobile or tablet device that is suitable to connect with and use Service and services, in cases where the Service offers a mobile component. You are solely responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing the Service or services.
- Unless otherwise indicated in writing by us, the Service and all content and other materials contained therein, including, without limitation, the Crypto Gammon logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”) are the property of Crypto Gammon or our affiliates, licensors, or users, as applicable
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, the Service and Content may include software components provided by Crypto Gammon or its affiliates or a third party that are subject to separate license terms, in which case those license terms will govern such software components.
- The Crypto Gammon logo and any Crypto Gammon product or service names, logos or slogans that may appear on the Service are trademarks of Crypto Gammon or our affiliates and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing “Crypto Gammon” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Crypto Gammon or our affiliates without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Service and Content, including, without limitation, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, constitute the service mark, trademark or trade dress of Crypto Gammonand may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and Crypto Gammon names or logos mentioned on the Service are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the permission of the applicable trademark holder. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Crypto Gammon
FUSION of Backgammon with the new blockchain technology